This summer INK made a big office move “to the West Side,” as Starr calls it. And since office-warming parties are crucial to the success of small businesses, INK followed a very serious plan to organize and host a triumphant party:
1. Unpack desks at new office.
2. Establish a party planning committee.
3. Decide on quirky theme: Oktoberfest.
4. Decide on quirky name: INKtoberfest.
5. Send out quirky invitations.
6. Make room in the budget for INK branded beer steins.
7. Debate beer, brat and cheese choices.
8. Debate dessert choices.
9. Re-debate beer, brat and cheese choices.
10. Reserve, order, shop.
12. Eat leftover brats, cheese and dessert for three days.
Well, it was a success, We were happy to welcome friends, family and colleagues to our new HQ. Cheers to those who couldn’t make it, as well as those who did. Thanks for joining us!
P.S. If you ask me, INKtoberfest should be an annual tradition. We can only get better at party planning, right?
P.P.S. If you have any photos from the evening, send them our way. We’d be happy to post them!