An INK SXSW Voting Guide
SXSW is like a religion here in Austin. Every spring thousands of the world’s most innovative thinkers swarm to Austin to discuss myriad tech topics including emerging technologies, security, marketing and PR trends, and the like. It’s truly a great conference and if you haven’t attended, come on down to Austin, Texas March 13 through 17, 2015, and we’ll show you around.
Every year we start getting into the SXSW groove by voting for the panels we want to see at the upcoming conference. We always start with the panels that are near and dear to our hearts – the panels that our clients submit.
We have eight clients (and INK!) in the running to speak at this year’s conference and their panels range from talking about the correlations between the music industry 10 years ago and the cable industry today to the latest and greatest tech being implemented to protect our credit and debit card information from being stolen.
We’ve voted for them and we’d love for you all to take a look and vote for them as well.
Keep an eye on the blog and in the fall we’ll update you on what panels were selected and where you can find INK and our clients at the 2015 SXSW Interactive Conference.
- Smart Home: What’s Really Holding it Back
- Finding the FitBit for the Smart Home Market
- The Life and Times of a Young Innovator
- Beacons for Good: Avoiding the Creepy
Center for Identity
- Owning Your Identity
- NextGen Privacy: Educating Kids in a Digital World
- How Framing Affects Privacy Decisions
- Going All In: Placing Bets on Payment Security
- Hacker to InfoSec Pro: New Rock Star Generation
- Follow the Money: Cyber Crime and the Black Market
- Wi-Fi Privacy: When Sniffing Becomes Snooping
- The More You Node
- No to Sales Guys, Yes to Prototypes
- Your Mission: Build Software in One Week
- Taking Advantage of the Spectrum Crunch
- Gender Inequality in Entrepreneurship
- What the hell is an innovation agency anyways?
- Prototyping for the (emerging tech) win
- Beacons Temple of Doom – Critical Things to Know