Graphic Design & Social Media Intern
This post comes from INK alumna Adrienne Huebner.
**Note: This internship has been filled.**
INK is looking for a Graphic Design & Social Media Intern to join our team and to contribute to our design and social media offerings on behalf of clients in technology and clean energy. Current college students who meet the following criteria are encouraged to apply.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Keen design sense and killer portfolio
- Interest in the intersecting worlds of PR, graphic design, and social media
- Social media expertise (Facebook and Twitter are a must) and appreciation for the nuances of crafting and utilizing a voice across multiple platforms on behalf of clients
- Conceptualize and produce design projects on behalf of INK and our clients (projects may include infographics, marketing materials, internal documents, banners for social media pages, logos etc.)
- Help develop social media strategies and then implement them utilizing social media management tools like Spredfast
The Graphic Design & Social Media Intern must be available to work approximately 20 hours per week throughout the fall semester. Preference may be given to candidates who can begin right away. Pay is $10/hour.
To be considered, please send your cover letter, resume, and portfolio to Adrienne Huebner at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled. (We don’t expect to leave the posting open past July 17th, so don’t wait!)