On the Hunt: Graphic Design & Social Media Intern
**UPDATE: We are no longer actively recruiting for our spring internships. Please feel free to email your cover letter and resume to Adrienne if you’d like to be considered for future internships.**
INK is looking for a Graphic Design & Social Media Intern to join our team for the spring semester and help roll out our new design offering to clients in technology and clean energy. Current students who meet the following criteria are encouraged to apply.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Passion for the intersecting worlds of PR, graphic design, and social media
- Experience incorporating graphic design with business and PR strategy
- Social media expertise and appreciation for the nuances of crafting and utilizing a voice across multiple platforms on behalf of clients
- Keen design sense and killer portfolio
- Work alongside our Brand and Content Manager to research, strategize, develop and roll out our new design offering
- Conceptualize and produce design projects on behalf of INK and our clients (projects may include infographics, marketing materials, internal documents, banners for social media pages, etc.)
- Help develop social media strategies and then implement them utilizing social media management tools like Spredfast
The Graphic Design & Social Media Intern must be available to work approximately 15 hours per week throughout the spring semester, preferably over three days per week. Pay is $10/hour.
To be considered, please send your cover letter, resume, and portfolio to Adrienne Huebner at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted until 11:59 PM Central on Sunday, December 16th.