Join INK at Denver Startup Week
Are you a startup or company in the Denver area? Know of someone who is? Join INK, Madwell, Choozle, and Ellen Bruss Design for a Denver Startup Week panel discussion on Tuesday, September 25 at 2 p.m. MT at CSU-Denver to discuss how startups can make the most of a communications or marketing program with limited resources. Interested? RSVP here.
A communications or marketing program can involve any number of things, depending on your business goals and objectives. This can include: public relations, branding, blogs, design, podcasts, content creation, advertising, media buying, paid and organic social media, messaging, analyst relations, and more. It’s a lot to consider and it can be a challenge to do it all, especially with limited time, money, and bandwidth. So, what should startups prioritize when building a formal communications or marketing program? Where should they begin? Who do they target? How do they reach their customers? How much should they spend? What works? What doesn’t?
These are the questions INK, Madwell, Ellen Bruss Design, and Choozle will discuss at Denver Startup Week to bring perspective and direction to startups looking to create effective communications and marketing programs that meet their unique business objectives and goals with the resources they do have.
Each panelist has a different background, focus, or area of expertise within the communications and marketing funnel, uniquely positioning them to provide diverse advice, coaching, and insights to attending startups.
- Starr Million Baker, our very own CEO and Co-Founder here at INK Communications Co., a communications company that houses research and insights, media and analyst relations, digital content, and creative under one strategic, data-driven roof.
- Megan Sullivan-Jenks, Director of Marketing and Communication at Choozle, a Denver-based digital advertising software platform that leverages detailed consumer data to power programmatic advertising campaigns across display, video, mobile, and other mediums—all from a single, intuitive interface.
- Sean Holland, Managing Director at Madwell’s Denver office, a full-service advertising and creative marketing agency whose work spans social media, strategy and branding, full-scale go-to-market campaigns, and beyond.
- Ellen Bruss, Creative Director at Ellen Bruss Design, a Denver-based design and brand consultancy with experience in marketing strategy, advertising, corporate identities, marketing collateral, websites, environmental design, outdoor, and radio.
In addition to providing attendees with a wide range of ideas and direction on how to determine what the best marketing or communications program looks like for them, key learnings provided by the session will also include:
- Where and when to start, how to prioritize, what to focus on, and where to allocate resources to for the greatest impact
- Deciding the best tactics to deploy based on the stage your startup is at
- Advice on when to start, stop, and continue with various priorities
- How to get customers to notice you in a crowded space
- Considerations for hiring an in-house or outsourcing to an agency
Interested in joining us? Stop by CSU-Denver on Tuesday, September 25 at 2 p.m. MT to see the live panel discussion. For more information and to RSVP, click here. Can’t join in-person? Feel free to follow all of INK’s Denver Startup Week activities using #INKDSW18 or Denver Startup Week’s official hashtag, #DENStartupWeek. More questions? Shoot us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.