Now Recruiting for Multiple Positions
This post comes from INK alumna Adrienne Huebner.
**UPDATE: Our current opportunities have been filled, so we are no longer officially accepting applications. However, feel free to email your cover letter and resume to Adrienne if you’d like to be considered for future opportunities.**
WANTED: Smart, fun, creative people who love technology, love PR, and want to work for an equally smart, fun, creative boutique PR agency in Austin, Texas. The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- You love technology. You’re always trying out the latest gadgets and you can understand, distill and explain complex subject matters with ease.
- You love to write (and are damn good at it, too). Your written communications are thorough, yet concise, with just the right combination of professionalism, humor, tact and candor.
- You have a demonstrated ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with clients, the media, and your team.
- You are a social media expert and appreciate the nuances of crafting and utilizing a voice on behalf of your clients.
- You have a bachelors degree in PR, communications or a related discipline.
- You really want to work in PR. We mean it.
- BONUS: You have an eye for design and know your way around Illustrator and InDesign.
If that sounds like you and you’d like to work for INK, please send your resume, cover letter, salary requirements and references to Adrienne at email@example.com. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.